Active Communication in English (ACE)
Enjoy university campus life and improve your English skills in vibrant Silicon Valley.
ACE gave me a chance to communicate with other native speakers.
2015 ACE Student
Now I have friends from other countries like Japan, Taiwan, China, Italy, Vietnam.
2014 ACE Student
- Increase your fluency in English through a fun 4-week program.
- 18 hours of classroom instruction per week plus field trips every Friday.
- Weekly trips allow students to practice English and immerse in American culture.
- Learn with students from around the world!
- Courses may include Exploring Silicon Valley culture, Professional presentation Skills, American English Pronunciation, Slang and Idioms, Hot topics focusing on discussions
- Students will have the opportunity to participate in a Conversation Club
- Optional weekly sports games of soccer, badminton, volleyball, or Frisbee in the late afternoon.
- Students with passing grades receive a "Certificate of Completion" at the end of their term.
- Students can opt for On-Campus Summer Conference housing, a home-stay or find accommodation
on their own. To find out the rates and how to apply for Summer
Conference housing or home-stay during the ACE Program please email us at email@example.com.
- Fun excursions through the Bay Area on Fridays.
- Planned trips to San Francisco, Pier 39, Stanford, Great America and the Intel Museum.
Applicant must be 18 years of age or older to apply for our program. There are two ways to apply, as a group and as an individual. If you are applying as a group, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more instructions.
All groups will be processed for F-1 Visas. Individual applicants may be F-1 visa holders or in a visa category that allows study. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions about this.
For more information:
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.