The role of the SJSU Student Health Center is to support the university by serving all registered students.
Our mission is to promote and maintain a state of optimum health among the diverse student community in support of academic excellence.
In support of our mission, our goals are:
- To provide health care services, including basic primary care, limited specialty care, health promotion and disease prevention, principal support services (laboratory, pharmacy, physical therapy, radiology, nutrition), and limited mental health services.
- To actively pursue alternative funding sources in order to minimize assessment of student fees.
- To promote accountability and responsibility for the health and well being of the student community.
- High Quality Care
- Cost-Effective Services
- Cultural Sensitivity
- Respect for the Individual
- Accessibility and Availability of Services
The health building (HB) is located at the corner of 9th and Paseo de San Carlos Streets; the building behind the Event Center (EC).