One Washington Square
San Jose, CA 95192-0180
Office: Online via Zoom ENG 250
Office Hour (Fall 2022) - Online via Zoom: M 1:30pm-2:30pm; Tu 4:30pm-5:30pm; by appt
Fall 2022 Courses
- CMPE 138-1 (Database Systems I) online: TuTh 3:00pm-4:15pm
- CMPE 180B-2 (Database Systems) online: TuTh 3:00pm-4:15pm
- CS 149-3 (Operating Systems) DH 250: MW 3:00pm-4:15pm
- CS 218-1 (Topics in Cloud Computing) online: TuTh 1:30pm-2:45pm
Login to one.sjsu.edu first: Class Zoom links (8/19~9/8), waitlists (8/28~9/8)
Research interests: cloud computing, virtualization, distributed systems, parallel processing, and database
Dr. Kong Li obtained his BSEE from National Taiwan University, MS and Ph.D., both in Computer Science, from UCLA. He joined San Jose State University in 2013. Prior joining San Jose State University, he has been working in industry for over 17 years of design, development, and performance analysis with multi-tier applications in areas of system management, Web Application Performance Management (WAPM), SaaS, virtualization, cloud computing, database, and distributed/parallel architecture.
Industry Experiences: www.linkedin.com/in/likong/
- US Patent 9852140, “Efficient File Replication”, Dec 26, 2017.
- US Patent 6078324, “Event Signaling In A Foldable Object Tree”, June 20, 2000.
- US Patent 5999178, “Selection, Type Matching and Manipulation of Resource Objects By A Computer Program”, Dec. 7, 1999.
- US Patent 5986653, “Event Signaling In A Foldable Object Tree”, Nov. 16, 1999.
- US Patent 5829001, “Database Updates Over A Network”, Oct. 27, 1998.