Single/Multiple Day Activities Policy
All single/multiple day activities will only be scheduled if rooms are available after all classes have been placed for each term. A reservation confirmation will be sent when the activity is scheduled into a room. Academic Scheduling reserves the right to make adjustments to all reservations at any time. Should this situation arise, you will be accommodated as best as possible.
- Effective Fall 2012, Prime Time hours (M-Th, from 9:00 a.m. through 3:00 p.m.) during
the first 20 days of instruction (up through the Enrollment Census Date) will be reserved
for regular session classes only.
- We will not be able to schedule events during Prime Time until after the 20th day of instruction.
- During these first 20 days we will continue to schedule other events after 3:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday or Friday, Saturday and/or Sundays, if space is available.
- After the Census, we will schedule events at any time, depending on classroom availability.
- On-line classes and classes with TBA meeting patterns that need a room periodically are advised to request it one month prior to the first day of classes. We will process these requests on a first-come, first-serve basis. Prime-time classes in this category (M-Th, 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.) must comply with standard start times per Senate Policy.
- All received requests with only on-campus participants must provide a minimum of 3 full business days/24 business hours of advance notice or they will be rejected.
- All received requests with off campus participants (and are not for a class meeting or orientation/recruitment) will require a minimum of 30 days of advance notice. (Additional paperwork will be required from HR & FD&O)