BS Aviation programs prepare you for careers in professional flying, airport operations and management, maintenance management, and airline operations, general management, and air traffic control management.
BS Industrial Technology Program prepares students for technical management careers in Business, Industry, and governmnent working with high tech Computer Network Systems, and development and operation of Manufacturing Systems.
- Computer Electronics and Network Technology
- Computer Network System Management
- Manufacturing Systems, Green Manufacturing
MS Quality Assurance Program prepares professional with technical, management, and communication skills for a wide range of career opportunities such as Busines, Indusry, and Government.
- Masters in Quality Assurance
- Department is now admitting students to MSQA for the Fall 2019 Semester.