Academic plan for Accounting Information Systems : Freshmen
|Fall (16 Units)||Spring (16 Units)|
|ENGL 1A Composition I||ENGL 1B Composition 2|
|ORAL COMM (A1)||MATH 70 Finite Mathematics|
|ARTS (C1)||HIST/GOVT (F1-2-3/D2-3)|
|HIST/GOVT (F1-2-3/D2-3)||LIFE SCIENCE (B2)|
|BUS 10 Discovering Business||PE (1 Unit)|
|PE (1 Unit)||CRITICAL THINKING (A3)|
|Fall (14 Units)||Spring (13 Units)|
|Bus 90 Business Statistics||Bus 20 Financial Accounting|
|Bus 80 Legal Environment of Business||Letters (C2)|
|ECON 1A Principles of Economics:Macroeconomics||ECON 1B Principles of Economics:Microeconomics|
|Bus 91L Business Computer Tools||HUMAN UNDERSTAND. & DEV. (E)|
|PHYSICAL SCIENCE (B1)|
|Fall (15 Units)||Spring (15 Units)|
|BUS 120C: Network Environments & Accounting Controls||BUS 120D: Accounting Topics in IT Audit|
|Bus 123A: Tax Factors of Business and Investments Decisions||AIS ELECTIVE|
|BUS 170: Fundamentals of Finance||BUS 187: Global Dimensions of Business|
|BUS 188: Business Systems and Policy||BUS 189: Strategic Management|
|CULTURE & CIV. (Nonbus. Global Persp.) (V))||EARTH & ENVIR. ( R)|
- English 1A requires an EPT exemption or passing score, Math 70 requires an ELM exemption or passing score.
- Must earn from of "C" or better in BUS 20, BUS 90, MATH 70 (MATH 71 for freshmen admitted fall 2010 or later), and ENGL 1B beginning in Fall 2009. Prior to fall 2009, grades of "C-" or better are acceptable in most cases. Accounting majors must earn "C" or better in BUS 20 regardless of semester taken. MATH 70 or 71 requires a grade of "C" or better to earn GE credit.
- PHIL 186, Bus 100W, and advanced general education (R, V) courses require a passing score on WST.
- One science class (B1 or B2) must have a lab.
- Minimum semester units required for graduation is 120.0