Dean's International Scholarship
Apply for the Dean's International Scholarship for the College of Applied Sciences and Arts Faculty-Led Programs
The Faculty-Led Program is a unique way to introduce students to the idea of the world as an educational resource while giving students who may have never considered it a possibility, the opportunity to study abroad. The College of Applied Sciences and Arts is committed to helping a broad range of SJSU students overcome the financial barriers to study abroad by offering the Dean’s International Scholarship to qualified students in the College of Applied Sciences and Arts.
Summer 2015 applications must be submitted through the Spartan Scholarship website by Friday, March 20, 2015. The website will be available on Wednesday, February 25, 2015.
24 scholarships in the amount of $500 each
1. Applicants must be SJSU students in the College of Applied Sciences and Arts at the time of application
2. Applicants must have at least a cumulative GPA of 3.0 at the time of application to be eligible for this award.
3. Applicants must have been accepted to an official SUMMER 2015 SJSU CASA Faculty-Led Program administered by International Programs and Services.
4. Applicants must complete this form electronically on the Spartan Scholarship website by March 20, 2015 to be considered for the scholarship.
5. Students already receiving a scholarship specifically to attend a Faculty-Led
Program are NOT eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Please visit the Spartan Scholarship website to fill out and submit the Dean's Scholarship application. The website will be available on Wednesday, February 25, 2015.