Dean's International Scholarship
We are pleased to announce the 2017 Dean's International Scholarship recipients. CONGRATULATIONS!!
|1. Anicha Malloy: Vietnam FLP||15. Khushdeep Grewal: Finland FLP|
|2. Arooba Kazmi: Greece and Italy FLP||16. Madelne Bauer: Vietnam FLP|
|3. Natalie Stickles: Finland FLP||17. Megan Karpf: Taiwan FLP|
|4. Qiwen Lei: Hong Kong FLP||18. Morgan Jardon:Taiwan FLP|
|5. Rachel Christensen: Puerto Rico FLP||19. Polly Werner: Vietnam FLP|
|6. Sarah Alexander: Malta FLP||20. Quyen Ly: Finland FLP|
|7. Stephanie Dizon: Grenada FLP||21. Rebeca Poore: Vietnam FLP|
|8. Timothy Stanbach: Vietnam FLP||22. Shayna Sneiderman: Taiwan FLP|
|9. Colleen Bush: Ireland FLP||23. Shikira Stiles: Taiwan FLP|
|10. Damien Lee: Puerto Rico FLP||24. Tamara Turner: Vietnam FLP|
|11. Darla Gary: Malta FLP||25. Thanh-Diep Vu: Grenada FLP|
|12. Erin Lubniewski: Vietnam FLP||26. Tiffany Yu: Taiwan FLP|
|13. Jamilah Hosan: Ireland FLP||27. Valeria Velazquez: Taiwan FLP|
|14. Kaylene de Bord: Malta FLP||28. Jonathan Moore: Finland FLP|
About the Dean's International Scholarship for the College of Applied Sciences and Arts Faculty-Led Programs
The Faculty-Led Program is a unique way to introduce students to the idea of the world as an educational resource while giving students who may have never considered it a possibility, the opportunity to study abroad. The College of Applied Sciences and Arts is committed to helping a broad range of SJSU students overcome the financial barriers to study abroad by offering the Dean’s International Scholarship to qualified students in the College of Applied Sciences and Arts. Applications for 2017 have now closed.
Applications must be submitted through the Spartan Scholarship website on Wednesday, March 1, 2017.
Summer 2017: 28 awards - $500 each
Summer 2016: 5 awards- $800 each AND 25 awards- $500 each.
Summer 2015: 24 awards- $500 each
1. Applicants must be SJSU students in the College of Applied Sciences and Arts at the time of application
2. Applicants must have at least a cumulative GPA of 2.5 at the time of application to be eligible for this award.
3. Applicants must have been accepted to an official SUMMER 2017 SJSU CASA Faculty-Led Program administered by International Programs and Services.
4. Applicants must complete the application electronically on the Spartan Scholarship website by the deadline listed above to be considered for the scholarship.
5. Students already receiving a scholarship specifically to attend a Faculty-Led
Program are NOT eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Please visit the Spartan Scholarship website to fill out and submit the Dean's Scholarship application. The website will be available on Wednesday, January 4, 2017.