We are located on the second floor of the Instructional Resource Center, Room 213. Please stop in!
The Center for Faculty Development supports the educational mission of the University by providing opportunities for growth and renewal for faculty in all realms of their professional lives and throughout the stages of their careers, and strives to create a campus culture that values intellectual inquiry and scholarly and creative engagement in its many forms.
To this end, Center offerings fall into five loosely intertwined strands:
- one strand includes programs focusing on Teaching and Learning;
- a second strand includes programs designed to support faculty as they develop their Research, Scholarship and Creative Activity;
- a third strand includes programs to assist faculty with Career Planning and Retention, Tenure and Promotion;
- a fourth strand includes programs designed to promote opportunities for intellectual engagement and Collegial Conversations;
- and a fifth strand includes programs designed to enable faculty and staff to acquire skill in the areas of cutting edge Communication Technology.
Please peruse our web site, and consider ways we might support you in your work at SJSU.