Resources & Support
- Calendar for Events and Workshops
- Conducting and Publishing Research on Teaching and Learning
- Resources for New Faculty Members
- Is My Document Accessible? [pdf]
- Are My Course Materials Accessible? [pdf]
- Accessible Syllabus Template [doc]
- Graduate Studies and Research
- Faculty Affairs
- Academic Technology
One-on-one consultations are available from faculty-in-residence and center staff for various areas to support your teaching, research, and career planning.
Need to try out a new piece of software? Need to publish a DVD? Need to develop learning materials? Our lab has many more do-it-yourself services with technology. It is open for faculty and staff from 8 AM to 5 PM daily at IRC 202.
Do-it-yourself (DIY) self-paced online learning resources are available to help you get started on tools, apps, SJSU services, etc. Topics of interest are indexed alphabetically.