Creating Accessible Website
This page contains links to information, tutorials or resources on how to create or test accessible websites.
- What is Web Accessibility?
- Web Accessibility at SJSU
- To create accessible faculty websites, view Faculty Website Guide [pdf]
- To create administrative or department websites, visit OU Campus Training provided by SJSU's Web services.
- Web Accessibility Evaluation Resources at CSU
- Other available web accessibility resources or tools:
- W3C's Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI): develops strategies, guidelines, training and resources to help make the Web accessible to people with disabilities.
- HiSoftware® Cynthia Says™ Portal: a tool to test the accessibility of your web content by entering your URL
- WebAIM (Web Accessibility in Mind): offers product, services, training and other popular resources to evaluate the accessibility of your web content
- WAVE: a tool developed by WebAIM to evaluate the accessibility of your web content
- Accessibility Wizard for Microsoft Office: A tool to evaluate desktop applications
- LecShare: Creating accessible and online presentation