Case Studies of Classroom Implementation for Collaborative Learning
Classroom Examples of Collaborative Learning
- Four collaborative learning strategies
- Collaborative Learning: A Working Paper
Henry Walker explains the goals to collaborative learning and how collaborative learning might be applied with the support of technology.
- Collaborative Learning Enhances Critical Thinking
Anuradha Gokhale explored the effects on collaborative learning with the undergraduate students in industrial technology at Western Illinois University .
- Collaborative Learning in an Online Environment
Elizabeth Stacey, a senior lecturer in the School of Scientific and Developmental Studies in the Faculty of Education at Deakin University in Australia, observed and documented the effects of the use of the computer-mediated group conferences on the group interaction of the students and to record their use and perceptions of the effects of the use of computer-mediated communication in their learning process.
- Web-Based Online Collaborative Learning
Jong-Baeg Kim, Sharon J. Derry, Constance A. Steinkuehler, John P. Street and Jeffery Watson examined how collaborative online discussion technology limits and affords group cooperation compare to face to face discussion format and how structuring of group activities affect overall perceived performance of students.
- A Comparison of Group and Individually Completed Course Evaluations in Introductory
Tanis Lacey Casey from Montana State University discusses on the effects of collaborative learning groups on an introductory astronomy class
- Measuring the Importance of Collaborative Learning for the Effectiveness of ALN: A
Multi-Measure, Multi-Method Approach
New Jersey Institute of Technology presents to you three case studies that address the issue of the importance of collaborative learning strategies to the success of ALN for students.