Counseling and Psychological Services staff is available to present on a wide variety of educational and personal topics to student organizations, classes, and residence halls members.
A sample of available topics include:
- Communication Skills
- Values Differences
- What Is a Healthy/Unhealthy Relationship?
- Intergenerational Differences
Health and Wellness
- Stress Management
- Body Image Issues, Eating Disorders
- Alcohol & Substance Abuse
- Balancing Multiple Identities/Roles in Your Relationships
- Respectful Communication
- Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual/Transgendered/Questioning Issues
- Managing Depression
- Time Management
If you are interested in our outreach services, please click here to complete this outreach request form. Please allow at least two weeks to coordinate your request.