Find information about Wellness & Health Promotion’s services and resources, including Peer Health Education, Not Anymore Online Training Programs, eCHECKUP TO GO, free safer sex supplies, and more.
Follow us @SJSUWellness on Instagram and Facebook for more information on our virtual activities and programs.
All enrolled SJSU students have access to primary and specialty medical care. Visit the SWC second floor if you need to see a doctor to treat an illness or injury, pick up prescriptions at the pharmacy, or get lab tests or x-rays.
Please call 408-924-6122 for medical advice or to make an appointment.
Are you struggling with stress, depression, anxiety or relationship problems? Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS), located on the SWC third floor, provides the support you need to succeed at SJSU.
Confidential online telehealth counseling sessions are now available.
Have a Safe and Healthy Holiday Season!
As we're approaching the holiday season, here are some tips to Treat Yourself Well and help keep our SJSU community safe and healthy over the holidays.
- Get the COVID-19 booster (if eligible) and the flu shot
- Wear a face covering if you are gathering or traveling
- Wash your hands frequently and carry hand sanitizer
- Stay home and delay travel if you are feeling sick
- Get tested before and after the holidays.
We have COVID-19 testing available on campus!
- If you don’t have symptoms, testing is available at the Event Center (Room 1035), Mondays - Thursdays, 7:30am - 4:00pm. Walk-ins are welcome! Testing is available until December 16th.
- If you have COVID-19 symptoms, call the Student Wellness Center at (408) 924-6122 to make an appointment.For local options, visit sccfreetest.org
Get Your Flu Shot
Help protect yourself and others this flu season.
- Call the Student Health Center at (408) 924-6122 to get your flu shot scheduled
- Visit our Walk-in Flu Shot Clinics on Friday, December 3 and Friday, December 10, 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. in Room 122
Info for Incoming Students
- The deadline for your COVID-19 vaccine requirements is January 10, 2022 or risk being dropped from in-person or hybrid courses. For more information, visit the COVID-19 vaccine requirements webpage
- The deadline to submit all other immunization requirements is the first day of classes. For more information, visit the Immunizations webpage
Campus Survivor Advocate
The Campus Survivor Advocate provides individual and group sessions for people impacted by sexual violence, intimate partner violence, stalking & harassment.
Visit the Student Wellness Center
Come to the Student Wellness Center (SWC) across from the Event Center to participate in your well-being, see a health care provider, go to the pharmacy, meet with a licensed counselor, and more.