Teacher Certification for Employment Outside of California

If you are seeking employment outside of California and require verification of program completion, please complete the following steps below and submit to credentials@sjsu.edu

  1. Information Coversheet
  2. $15 Fee - Pay online at: https://commerce.cashnet.com/SJSUCRD
  3. Teacher Certification Form: This form is usually provided by the education department of the state where you are seeking employment.

Note: Your credential will be verified with the CA Commission on Teacher Credentialing (CTC).  It does not have to be valid, however, if you do not hold a CA credential related to the program for which you are seeking verification, you will be required to submit additional paperwork.  Please contact us for further instructions.