The Educational Opportunity Program is designed to improve student academic support of first-generation, low-income and educationally disadvantaged students. The program provides admission, academic, and financial assistance to EOP-eligible undergraduate students considered California residents or AB540 students.
The Educational Opportunity Program staff is committed to providing students with support services to achieve their personal and academic goals while they are in college and in preparation for success beyond their undergraduate degree.
Fall 2018 Town Hall - Friday, August 24, 2018
-> Tickets: http://eopsjsu.eventbrite.com/ (or click on session link above)
- New for Fall 2018! You must bring the QR code listed on your ticket to the event for check-in. Please make sure you can access your QR code on your smartphone or bring a paper copy of your ticket.
- Anyone without a QR code will be placed on the walk-in list.
- Each session is capped at 800 students.
- Need to change your session? Come in as a walk-in, there are 50 extra seats per session.
- Registration will close on Tuesday 8/21/2018 at 11:59pm. If you miss this date/time, you will need to arrive during check-in as a walk-in.
- Check your @sjsu.edu email for communication from EOP!
Explore our programs and services