The Faculty Affairs website has been designed to offer you everything you'll need
to find for employment information regarding faculty!
We will lend you a hand...
If you need to talk to a Faculty Affairs Staff Member, be sure to visit the Contacts page!
You will find what you're looking for!
If you can't find the specific form or page you need, check out our Forms page which links to every up-to-date form Faculty Affairs offers!
About Faculty Affairs
Part of the Division of Academic Affairs, the Office of Faculty Affairs oversees all
academic personnel processes for faculty (tenured, tenure-track, retired, part-time,
We are a resource to individuals, departments, and Dean's Offices for processes such
as recruitment, appointment, evaluation, leaves, retention, tenure, and promotion.
The Office of Faculty Affairs has been designated the custodian of the official Personnel
Action Files for all Unit 3 and Unit 11 employees. as well as for academic student
employees (Graduate Assistants, Teaching Associates, Instructional Student Assistants).
Upcoming Events & Deadlines
Fall 2014 — [more]
- Remember to review the Terminal Degree document and the latest salary schedule to
assign rank and pay to new hires
- Fall 2014 Faculty Appointments due to the Office of Faculty Affairs. Late paperwork will delay checks
- All NEW faculty must have their I-9s completed within the first three (3) days of their start date
- RTP Procedures Packet Distributed with all procedures for AY 2014 - 2015 RTP cycle
available in Departments & in the Office of Faculty Affairs.
- 2nd year RTP Department Chairs' Descriptions due to Candidates
- New faculty to submit I-9 forms for Fall 2014 Appointments to Human Resources
- Office of Faculty Affairs will distribute Range Elevation materials to departmental
and decanal offices. It is the department's responsibility to ensure that each temporary
faculty members who may be "eligible" receive application materials
- Applications for 2015 - 2016 Sabbatical requests due to department offices
- 2nd year RTP Candidates' responses to Chairs' Descriptions