Experimental Course Proposals

Departments that wish to offer new subject matter prior to proposing a permanent course, or to meet one-time demands, should use the Undergraduate or Graduate Experimental Course Proposal Form may be found at Graduate and Undergraduate Programs' Forms page. Some colleges require the same approval process as for new permanent courses; others may require only department chair and college dean approval before the proposal is forwarded to the AVP's office. NOTE: Approval is for one semester only. Repeat offerings (up to a maximum of three times) require resubmission of experimental course proposal forms, with chair and dean signatures, each time the course is offered.