Application Requirement and Due Dates
- Submit a new fee waiver form each semester.
- Ensure that all forms are filled in completely and have all the appropriate signatures. Unfortunately, incomplete forms cannot be processed and will be returned to the employee.
- Ensure that your supervisor signs the Use of the State Time Approval section even if you do not use State time to attend classes.
- In order to continue in the Fee Waiver Program, you or your dependent needs to maintain
good standing academically, which means a:
- C average or better for undergraduate students
- B average or better for graduate students
- Grades are audited each semester. Unfortunately, if you allow your grades to fall below good academic standing, you will be dropped from the program.
Application deadlines for the Staff Fee Waiver Program are determined each semester based on fee payment deadlines set by SJSU Bursar's Office. Submit fee waiver applications to Human Resources (0046).
It is necessary to meet deadlines for Admissions & Records, Student Financial Aid and Bursar's Office due dates for processing.
SJSU Enrollment Registration Date
Fee Waiver Deadline
| June 4 - June 8
|| Friday, May 31
| June 9 - July 9
|| Friday, June 14
| July 10 - August 9
|| Friday, July 26
| First time fee waiver user and have not yet been assigned an enrollment
| Friday, July 26
| Job Related:
Submit your fee waiver form as soon as you have chosen a class
| Friday, July 19