Rebounding from Disqualification

I Am a Student Who Had Been Disqualified and I Want to Be Reinstated to Health Science

  In general, Health Science majors who are disqualified will not be reinstated to the major and encouraged to reapply to the university as undeclared.  Disqualified students will be prohibited from taking any of the ten (10) major core courses in Health Science without permission from the Director of the Undergraduate Program.  Students who have been disqualified for poor academic performance, are strongly encouraged to attempt to re-enroll in any courses for which they received a grade of C minus (C-) or below for grade forgiveness.

  Please refer here for specific questions about SJSU policies around academic probation and disqualification.  Students who have been placed on academic probation and disqualification, should consult with educational counseling services.