Certificate in Applied Social Gerontology and Minor


Gerontology Certificate and Minor Requirements

 The Certificate in Applied Social Gerontology is available only to students who are currently matriculated in a graduate level program at SJSU.  Two programs in the College of Applied Sciences and Arts (CASA) have worked in partnership with the Gerontology program to develop specific requirements for the completion of the Certificate in Applied Social Gerontology:

M.S.W. Program (School of Social Work)

M.S. in Gerontological Nutrition – See page 20 (Nutrition, Food Science, and Packaging)