Declaring a Minor
DECLARING A MINOR
If you wish to declare one of the four minors offered through the Undergraduate Program in Health Science, please do the following:
- Review the description of the specific minor and identify the courses you will take to fulfill that minor
- Review your academic plan/pathway to graduation and see in which semesters you have room to take minor courses
- Complete a Change of Major or Minor form and write your desired minor on the line that says “new minor objective”. If you are not declaring a new major, please leave the line for “new major objective” blank.
- Complete a minor form specific to the minor selected. For example, a CAHP minor form if you wish to have a minor in CAHP.
- Submit the completed Change of Major or Minor form and the completed minor form to the Department of Health Science Office in MacQuarrie Hall Room 407 for document review.