Technology Pathways Program
2018 Interdisciplinary Computing Summer Institute
Developing University-Industry Partnerships
Creating Educational and Career Pathways
We invite teams from campuses to join us as we:
- Consider perspectives from industry leaders
- Discuss curriculum development, best practices, and lessons learned
- Explore ways to provide faculty development and support
- Share ideas for creating opportunities for students to learn from and in the "real-world"
- Build community among faculty and industry professionals to educate the next generation of interdisciplinary innovators
Thursday. August 9, 2018 9:00 am through
Friday, August 10, 2018 at 1:00 pm
San José State University
This event is sponsored by a National Science Foundation IUSE (Improving Undergraduate STEM Education) grant and by the Center for Faculty Development at San José State University.