Deep Stealth Survival Guide Kit for Transwomen (available in the LGBT Center)
The Kit includes:
- VOICE SPECTROGRAM VIDEO
How to set up and use a free voice spectrogram to work on your voice visually.
- BECOMING YOU MAKEUP VIDEO
Our in-depth look at makeup theory and application for real-world situations like work and day-to-day life.
- BECOMING YOU MAKEUP APPLICATIONS VIDEO
Watch Calpernia apply makeup from start to finish on three different transwomen.
- COMING OUT DISC 01 (Transsexual Basics)
Andrea James and Calpernia Addams lay out the basics of transition to help a loved one understand, or help you organize your thoughts.
- COMING OUT DISC 02 (Spouses, Partners, Kids & Social Life)
Andrea James and Helen Boyd discuss coming out to a spouse, s/o, and family.
- COMING OUT DISC 03 (Therapy, Family & You)
Andrea and Dr. Randi Ettner discuss deeper issues like preparing yourself, your family and your job for your transition and coming out process.
- FFS WITH DR. OUSTERHOUT/VISIT TO COCCOON HOUSE
Andrea talks about facial feminization surgery with Dr. Ousterhout and tours the popular recovery center.
- CONVERSATION WITH CALPERNIA
Andrea interviews actress, author, activist and war veteran Calpernia Addams about her life and career.
For more information visit the following site (this link is included for informational
purposes only is is not advocating for the purchase of the materials)