As part of the University Police Department, we provide the following services to the campus community:
- Courtesy Motorist Assistance
- Park & Ride Courtesy Shuttle
- Safety Escort to Your Car
- Parking Enforcement
- Special Event Parking
- Student, Employee & Visitor Parking Permits
- Upcoming Parking Impacts: The following events will impact parking in the North, South, and West Garages as
additional students, staff, and visitors are expected to arrive on campus:
- Tuesday 9/29/15 - Fall '15 Business and Gov't Job/Internship Fair
- Tuesday 9/29/15 - Employee Services Fair
- Wednesday 9/30/15 - Fall '15 Engineering and Computer Science Job/Internship Fair
- Lot 11/Lot 13 Construction and West Garage ADA Access Ramp Completed: ADA access from the disabled parking spaces in West Garage (4th & San Carlos Sts.) and vehicular access from San Salvador St. has now been restored. Lot 11/Lot 13 is an employee parking lot and contains disabled parking spaces in addition to those already present in the West Garage. Hourly and daily parking permits for the disabled parking spaces in Lot 11/Lot 13 may be purchased from any paystation in the West Garage.
- Lot 8 Loading Zone Relocation: The yellow curb loading zone spaces on the west side of Lot 8 have been relocated and consolidated with the existing loading zone spaces on the east side of Lot 8. The yellow curb loading zone spaces allow for 20-minute parking for loading, unloading, and short errands.
- Student Parking Permits: All 2015-2016 Academic Year and Fall parking permits are available for purchase starting
August 1, 2015 through SJSU Parking Services Online and at the Bursar's office. Some parking permits are also sold in-person at the Parking
Services offices. Click for a listing of available permits and sales locations.
- Employee Parking Permits: Most 2015/2016 Academic Year and Fall Semester parking permits are available for purchase through SJSU Parking Services Online; Annual and new multi-year parking permits are also sold in-person at the Parking Services office; Employees currently on a pre-tax payroll deduction parking plan may pick up their new annual parking permit or multi-year parking permit at the Parking Services office. Click for a listing of available permits and sales locations.
Being in an urban environment, the amount of space dedicated to parking is limited. During peak periods, finding a parking space on the main campus can be difficult.