- EV Charging Stations
- 2020 Spring Semester Virtual Permits (effective 01/18/20 - 05/31/20) will be available for purchase starting 12/15/19
- Effective 09/04/19, No refunds for overpayment transactions made via pay stations. Make sure you have exact cash amount if you pay cash via pay stations. Pay stations except Visa and Mastercard.
Attention: As of 08/15/2019, SJSU permits are NOT VALID on On-street parking around the campus.
- Effective 09/03/19, Lot 8 will be converted to short term parking only.
- Effective July 1, 2019, Parking Services at San Jose State University will start using virtual permits for students, MPP's, Confidential employees, Auxiliary employees, Emeritus faculties, visitors, contractors, and vendors.
Parking Permit Refund Request
Students choosing to cancel their remaining campus parking agreements must complete the following:
1) Download the Permit Refund Request Form
2) Complete the form and email it back to email@example.com
3) There will be no processing fee
4) SJSU Parking will process pro-rated refunds based upon the week you submit your refund request form
5) You should begin to see refunds by mid-April
Please note: once you submit a permit refund request form, you are responsible for having a valid parking permit when parked on campus or you will be issued a parking citation.
Travel Assistance from Enterprise
In response to precautionary COVID-19 campus closures, Enterprise is providing travel
assistance to college students by reducing the age minimum for car rentals and waiving
“young renter” fees through March 31st.
Please click on the link below to access this offer:
Lot 8 Temporary Closure
Lot 8 (between Dining Common and Washburn Hall) will be closed Monday 03/16/2020 through Friday 03/20/2020 for repainting. As a reminder, Lot 8 will be converted to short term parking only. No employee parking will be available in Lot 8. Alternative staff parking available in South, North, and West Garages.
If you are being drop-off or dropping someone off, please utilize our new passenger loading zones that are located around the perimeter of the campus on 4th, San Fernando, 10th, and San Salvador Streets.
A map of the SJSU Drop Off Areas can be found on our website at:
Parking Essential Apps: