As part of the University Police Department, we provide the following services to the campus community:
- Courtesy Motorist Assistance
- Park & Ride Courtesy Shuttle
- Safety Escort to Your Car
- Parking Enforcement
- Special Event Parking
- Student, Employee & Visitor Parking Permits
- Heavy Traffic and Limited Parking ALL DAY May 20 - 22: Thousands of guest will descend upon campus convocations each day, so please plan accordingly. Your patience is appreciated while our students and their families celebrate their accomplishments.
- No ADA/South entry access to the West Garage: This is a notification that the ADA access to the 4th Street Parking Garage (West Garage) will be unavailable from May 26 - August 10, 2015 while construction work occurring North of the garking garage as a part of the SPX construction project. Access to the 4th Street Parking Garage on the south side will also be closed during this time. All visitors will need to access the 4th Street Parking Garage from 4th Street.
- Student Parking Permits: 2015 Summer parking permits are available for purchase starting May 15, 2015 through SJSU Parking Services Online and at the Bursar's office. Summer Housing parking permits are sold in-person at
the Parking Services offices. Click for a listing of available permits and sales locations.
- Employee Parking Permits: Summer Session parking permits for employees may be purchased from the Parking Services office. Starting June 15, 2015: 2015/2016 Annual parking permits are available for purchase through SJSU Parking Services Online; Annual and new multi-year parking permits are also sold in-person at the Parking Services office; Employees currently on a pre-tax payroll deduction parking plan may pick up their new annual parking permit or multi-year parking permit at the Parking Services office. Click for a listing of available permits and sales locations.
- Park & Ride Shuttle Service will be available during final week.
2015 Fall Semester Parking Permits
Employee/Student Fall 2015 parking permits will be made available for purchase online starting August 1, 2015.
Being in an urban environment, the amount of space dedicated to parking is limited. During peak periods, finding a parking space on the main campus can be difficult.