Admitted Students- You're Invited to Admitted Spartan Day 2015!
Saturday, April 11, 2015 at San José State University
Please RSVP by Friday, April 3, 2015
You should have received an email invitation with a link to RSVP.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at email@example.com
**A PDF version of the Admitted Spartan Day Program is coming soon**
Activities will include:
- Special Interest Workshops on Financial Aid, Housing, Early Start, Orientation, Diversity, The Spirit of Sparta, Welcome to California, and the Next Steps in the admission process
- Campus, University Housing, International House, and MLK Library Tours
- Opportunities to conduct business with Undergraduate Admissions and the Financial Aid and Scholarship Office
- College Academic Open Houses and Presentations
Please be sure to update your email address on MySJSU to ensure you receive important future communications from SJSU.
Also, check your MySJSU "To Do List" frequently, and submit any required documents by the posted deadlines in order to continue the admission process.
This event is wheelchair accessible. Individuals requiring other special accommodation needs should contact the Accessible Education Center at 408-924-6000.
Get more information about SJSU, sign up for tours, meet your Pre-Admissions Counselor, and more!
San José State University has just released a new tool for you to learn more about San José State University! Sign up for your VIP experience to learn more about all that SJSU has to offer. Click Here to get started today!
***Please note, our system does not work with Internet Explorer 11. Please use a different browser, or call us at (408)924-2564 to input you manually***
Welcome to the Student Outreach and Recruitment office!
We have a passion for assisting students in achieving their academic goals. Our office provides SJSU information, admission presentations, and participates in local, regional and national college fairs. Take a look at our schedule to see if we are going to be in a city near you.
Our Admission Counselors also assist students with understanding admission requirements and the admission process for frosh, upper division transfer and undergraduate international applicants. If you are an undergraduate student who has not applied and are interested in meeting with an Admission Counselor, then you are in the right place! Visit our Meet with a Pre-Admission Counselor site to review our pre-admission drop-in counseling hours.
In order to experience all that SJSU has to offer, visit campus. For more information or to sign up for a tour, go to our Visit SJSU page.
15 Minute Express Pre-Admissions Counseling
Pre-Admission Counselors are available Monday - *Thursday from 9:00-4:00 PM and on *Friday from 10:00-4:00 PM for 15 minute drop-in appointments. Please review our Visit Us page for directions and parking information.
Pre-Admissions Counseling will not be available on the following dates:
- Friday, March 13, 2015 (all day)
- Tuesday, March 31, 2015 (all day)
- Monday, April 6, 2015 (all day)
- Tuesday, April 7, 2015 (all day)
- Wednesday, April 8, 2015 (all day)
- Thursday, April 9, 2015 (all day)
- Friday, April 10, 2015 (all day)
- Monday, May 25, 2015 (all day)