We have a passion for assisting students in achieving their academic goals. Our office provides SJSU information, admission presentations, and participates in local, regional and national college fairs. Take a look at our schedule to see if we are going to be in a city near you.
Our Admission Counselors also assist students with understanding admission requirements and the admission process for frosh, upper division transfer and undergraduate international applicants. If you are an undergraduate student who has not applied and are interested in meeting with an Admission Counselor, then you are in the right place! Visit our Meet with a Pre-Admission Counselor site to review our pre-admission drop-in counseling hours.
In order to experience all that SJSU has to offer, visit campus. For more information or to sign up for a tour, go to our Visit SJSU page.
Pre-Admissions Counseling will not be available on the following dates:
- Friday, Mar. 3, 2017 9:00AM - 11:00AM
- Friday, Mar. 31, 2017 Closed for Cesar Chavez Day ( All Day)
- Friday, Apr. 7, 2017 Closed for ASD Preparation (All Day)
- Wednesday, Apr. 26, 2017 Closed (All Day)
- Friday, May 12, 2017 Closed from 11:00AM till 1:30PM
- Wednesday, May 17, 2017 Closed (All Day)
- Monday, May 29, 2017 Closed for Memorial Day (All Day)
- Tuesday, Jun. 20, 2017 Closed from 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday, Jun. 29, 2017 Closed from 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Tuesday, Jul. 4, 2017 Closed for 4th of July (All Day)
- Tuesday, Aug. 1, 2017 Closed (All Day)
- Tuesday, Aug. 15, 2017 Counseling Begins at 9:30 AM
- Friday, Aug. 18, 2017 Counseling Begins at 10:30 AM
- Monday, Sep. 4, 2017 Closed for Labor Day (All Day)
- Friday, Nov. 10, 2017 Closed for Veterans Day (All Day)
- Thursday, Nov. 23, 2017 Closed for Thanksgiving (All Day)
- December 24-31, 2017 Closed for Winter Break
- Monday, Jan. 1, 2018 Closed for New Year's Day (All Day)