The role of the SJSU Student Health Center is to support the university by serving all registered students.
Together we enhance community health and well being in support of student learning.
In support of our mission, our goals are:
- To provide health care services, including basic primary care, limited specialty care, health promotion and disease prevention, principal support services (laboratory, pharmacy, physical therapy, radiology, nutrition), and limited mental health services.
- To actively pursue alternative funding sources in order to minimize assessment of student fees.
- To promote accountability and responsibility for the health and well-being of the student community.
- High Quality Care
- Cost-Effective Services
- Cultural Sensitivity
- Respect for the Individual
- Accessibility and Availability of Services
The Student Wellness Center (SWC) is located across from the Event Center (EC).