Welcome to the SHC Online Services!
*Bring a picture I.D. to every SHC visit!
SHC Patient Billing:
SHC Online Services
For a medical emergency, seek emergency medical assistance immediately by dialing 911 or go to the nearest emergency facility.
First time using Student Health Center? Log in to complete required registration forms in the "Forms" section.
Are you a new student this semester? Log in to upload your immunization proof and complete the SJSU Immunization Compliance Form in the "Forms" section.
Need assistance scheduling an appointment or accessing secure messages? Please contact Student Health Center at 408-924-6122 during regular business hours.
The SHC uses a secure and confidential system which allows currently enrolled students (faculty and staff are not eligible to receive SHC services) to:
- Make an appointment. (Appointment Types) *Bring a picture I.D. to every SHC visit!
- View and cancel already scheduled appointments.
- Update your Student Health Center profile to reflect your current cell phone number, address, email, and emergency contact information.
- Receive secure messages from your provider.
- Complete required forms:
- General Health History
- SHC Fee Policy
- SHC Patient Bill of Rights
- SHC Privacy Notice
- For new students this semester, complete:
- SJSU Immunization Compliance Form and submit proof of immunization for Measles & Rubella & Hep B (if applicable) requirements
- Documents must contain patient name and date of birth
- Supporting documents (yellow cards, immunization forms with physician signature, lab test for titer results)