- Review curriculum proposals from departments following approval by the departments’ Curriculum Committee and chair;
- Review major curriculum changes (e.g., new courses) and proposals to change or create new degree programs, concentrations within programs, minors, departmental honors, etc.
Committee composition: The committee consists of a representative from each Department/School within CPGE, Library Liaison, and Associate Dean for Academics.
- Lee Chang (Applied Data Science)
- Linda Main (School of Information)
- Craig Simpson (Library Liaison)
- Sandy Hirsh (Associate Dean for Academics, Chair)