RSCA Advisory Committee (RAC)
- Serve as an advisory group providing input and feedback to the College Associate Dean (AD) for Academics;
- Determine the current scholarly interests and needs of CPGE faculty, and select and support appropriate seminar and workshop topics to meet those needs;
- Act as information conduits between their department colleagues and the College AD for Academics on matters related to research and scholarship, providing input when requested and sharing college and university-level information from the AD for Academics with colleagues;
- Serve as reviewers for the various RSCA awards offered annually by the university;
- Help organize writing support through writing groups;
- Support student research in the college as appropriate;
- Conduct annual CPGE RSCA metric survey and perform analysis.
Committee composition: The committee consists of a representative from each Department/School within CPGE, plus a committee chair from one of the units.
- Deborah Hicks (School of Information)
- Seungjoon Lee (Applied Data Science)
- Lili Luo (Chair, School of Information)
- Sandy Hirsh (Associate Dean for Academics, College Representative)