Become a Transformative School Leader!
At the SJSU Lurie College of Education Department of Educational Leadership, we prepare administrators who are dedicated to fostering equity and excellence in education through appreciation of diversity. Our graduates are equipped with the skills, knowledge, and experience to promote social justice through engagement with diverse communities and to facilitate collaborative change.
Educational Leadership Announcements
- We are currently not admitting any new students to our Administrative Services Credential or our MA in Administration and Supervision.
- We will begin accepting applications to our MA in Emancipatory School Leadership in early 2021.
- We plan to launch an MA in Higher Education Leadership program beginning Fall 2021 and will begin accepting applications in early 2021.
- We are in the process of developing a Minor in Educational Leadership.
Lurie College & SJSU Announcements
- SJSU Lurie College of Education Blog - Our college-wide blog contains more announcements, opportunities, and news for and about Educational Leadership students, faculty, staff, and alumni.
- Financial Aid Opportunities - Visit this page to learn about the numerous scholarship and grant opportunities available through the college. The application process for scholarships takes place each spring semester.
Meet Our Faculty
Dr. María Ledesma has been asked to speak at Stanford's Race, Inequality, and Language in Education (RILE) conference on Monday, October 19, at 3pm. Learn more and register to attend at bit.ly/32eM4cP.