Become a Transformative School Leader!
At the SJSU Lurie College of Education Department of Educational Leadership, we prepare administrators who are dedicated to fostering equity and excellence in education through appreciation of diversity. Our graduates are equipped with the skills, knowledge, and experience to promote social justice through engagement with diverse communities and to facilitate collaborative change.
Educational Leadership Announcements
- We will begin accepting applications to our MA in Emancipatory School Leadership in early 2021. The application deadline is March 1, 2021.
- We plan to launch an MA in Higher Education Leadership program beginning Spring 2022 and will begin accepting applications in 2021.
- We are in the process of developing a Minor in Educational Leadership.
- We are no longer admitting any new students to our Administrative Services Credential or our MA in Administration and Supervision.
Lurie College & SJSU Announcements
- Lurie College 2019-2020 Annual Report - While this has been a challenging and tumultuous year, our annual report shines a light on the many reasons for gratitude, pride, and hope in the work of our Lurie College students, faculty, staff, and alumni.
- SJSU Lurie College of Education Blog - Our college-wide blog contains more announcements, opportunities, and news for and about Educational Leadership students, faculty, staff, and alumni.
- Financial Aid Opportunities - Visit this page to learn about the numerous scholarship and grant opportunities available through the college. The application process for scholarships takes place each spring semester.
Meet Our Faculty
Dr. María Ledesma was recently featured on a panel hosted by the UCLA Division of Social Sciences to discuss the context and implications of California Proposition 16.