Claire Holland, Psy.D.
- Psy.D in Clinical Psychology at The George Washington University (2017)
- Postdoctoral Fellowship at University of California Santa Cruz CAPS
- Predoctoral Internship at The University of Virginia (2016-2017) CAPS
Areas of Special Interests:
- Eating and body/image issues
- Characterological concerns
- Intersectionality and identity dev.
- Relationships and family dynamics
- Integrative perspective with an emphasis on contemporary psychodynamic, relational
frameworks, and multicultural frameworks.