Kristina Mendez, M.S.
- M.S. in Clinical Psychology, Palo Alto University (2017), Doctoral Candidate at Palo
- Ph.D. Program in Clinical Psychology.
- American Psychological Association (APAGS and Divisions 27 and 45)
- Psi Chi Honors Society
Areas of Special Interests:
- Transition Aged Youth
- First and Second Generation Latinx Students
- Multicultural and Spiritual Identity Development
- Sexual Trauma
- Trauma and Stress Relating to Migration.
- Integrative: humanistic/existential, interpersonal, ecological, developmental, preventive