Miguel Frank, M.S.
- M.S. in Clinical Psychology, University of San Francisco (2016)
- Psy.D in Clinical Psychology, University of San Francisco (Anticipated 2018)
- Pre-doctoral Internship at California State University, Northridge (2017-2018)
Areas of Special Interests:
- Athletic Identity Development
- Racial Identity Development among Afro-Latinos
- Men of Color,
- Destigmatizing Mental Health in Communities of Color.
- Psychodynamic approach through a multicultural lens. Strengths-based with a focus