May 1st, 2017 Is the last day we will be accepting outreach requests for Spring 2017.
Due to Summer 2017 programming we will be unable to provide interview requests.
Counseling and Psychological Services staff is available to present on a wide variety of educational and personal topics to student organizations, classes, and residence halls members.
A sample of available topics include:
- Communication Skills
- Values Differences
- What Is a Healthy/Unhealthy Relationship?
- Intergenerational Differences
Health and Wellness
- Stress Management
- Body Image Issues, Eating Disorders
- Alcohol & Substance Abuse
- Balancing Multiple Identities/Roles in Your Relationships
- Respectful Communication
- Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual/Transgendered/Questioning Issues
- Managing Depression
- Time Management
If you are interested in our outreach services, please click here to complete this outreach request form. Please allow at least two weeks to coordinate your request.