8:15 am - 4:45 pm
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Closed on weekends and holidays. Hours subject to change.
WebGrants 4 Students is your portal for Cal Grant, Chafee and Middle Class Scholarship awards. The California Student Aid Commission (CSAC) contacts students by email so it is critical that you keep information current on your WGS account. Visit CSAC's FAQ page.
Avoid financial aid fraud! Don't pay to fill out the FAFSA - it is a free application.
Next Campus Closure Date
|Friday, March 31|
- The 2017-2018 FAFSA and Dream Act Applications require 2015 income and tax information.
- Complete your 2017-2018 application as soon as possible to maximize your Fall 2017-Spring 2018 financial aid eligibility.
- The priority filing date for FAFSA, Dream Act Application, and the California Student Aid Commission's (CSAC) GPA verification deadline for Cal Grant consideration was:
- Missed March 2 priority filing deadline? You can still apply for federa/state aid - apply as soon as you can.
Students MUST be enrolled at least half-time to be eligible for financial aid:
6 units - Undergraduate/Credential
4 units - Graduate
Parents who do not have a social security number will not be able to create a FSA ID and will have to sign their student's FAFSA by completing a signature page and mailing the page to FAFSA.
- April 28, 2017
If selected for 2017-2018 verification, all requested financial aid documents must be completed by 4:30 pm, on April 28, to be considered for maximum 2017-2018 funding.
To qualify for a tuition fee deferral and prevent enrollment cancellation, students selected for verification must complete all requested financial aid documents by:
- June 30, 2017 for Fall 2017
- December 14, 2017 for Spring 2018