Next Campus Closure
Friday, November 10
8:15 am - 4:45 pm
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Closed on weekends and holidays. Hours subject to change.
WebGrants 4 Students is your portal for Cal Grant, Chafee and Middle Class Scholarship awards. The California Student Aid Commission (CSAC) contacts students by email so it is critical that you keep information current on your WGS account. Visit CSAC's FAQ page.
Avoid financial aid fraud! Don't pay to fill out the FAFSA - it is a free application.
FAFSA/Dream Act Application cycle begins on:
(Requires 2016 Income Tax information)
RSVP to attend a workshop on how to complete an application
Avoid Common Errors on the FAFSA
Get it...Got it...Check it off... FAFSA Checklist
- Parents who do not have a social security number will not be able to create a FSA ID and will have to sign their student's FAFSA by completing a signature page and mailing the page to FAFSA.
- I Forgot my FSA ID Username
- I Forgot my FSA ID Password
- What happens next after submitting a FAFSA or a CA Dream Act Application?
- The priority filing date, and the California Student Aid Commission's (CSAC) GPA verification deadline date for Cal Grant consideration is always:
- Missed March 2 priority filing deadline? You can still apply!
Students MUST be enrolled at least half-time to be eligible for financial aid:
6 units - Undergraduate/Credential Students
4 units - Graduate Students
Designed to allow high school & college students to estimate student financial aid eligibility information.
Fall 2017 - Spring 2018
On April 24, 2017, the Department of Education relaxed some of the verification procedures for schools:
If students and/or parents were asked to complete the "Student Tax Filing Verification" or "Parent Tax Filing Verification" form, a signed copy of the 2015 Tax Return (1040, 1040A, etc), along with the Student/Parent Verification form are now accepted.
If students and/or parents were asked to obtain "Verification of Non Tax Filing Status", complete the Non-Tax Filing Verification Form and submit W-2's, if required.
Students selected for Fall 2017 - Spring 2018 verification must have had all requested financial aid documents completed by 4:30 pm, on May 26, to have been considered for maximum funding.
To qualify for a Fall 2017 and/or a Spring 2018 tuition fee deferral, and prevent enrollment cancellation, students selected for verification must complete all requested financial aid documents by:
- June 30, 2017 for Fall 2017
- December 14, 2017 for Spring 2018