A service group of the Administration & Finance Division, our primary objective is in support of campus programs. FD&O blends industry best practice, energy efficiency, and University Sustainability efforts to proudly serve our diverse campus community.
- Annual Sustainability Report - FY 13/14 [PDF]
- South Campus Facilities Development Plan [PDF]
- Utilities Master Plan - Draft [PDF]
- Landscape Master Plan - Final [PDF]
- Construction Notice: Construction renovation of the Uchida Hall & Annex is currently in progress. As a safety precaution, please do not enter into the designated construction zones within the green fencing. If you have any questions or concerns about the ongoing construction, please contact FD & O at (408) 924-1990. For construction fencing locations download the Fall 2014 Construction Fencing Map Revised 8/29/14 [PDF]