All vendor invoices to SJSU should be on a pre-printed billhead or have the signature of a company official. Please do not invoice prior to shipment.
All invoices must include:
- The name and department of the SJSU employee placing the order
- The entire SJSU purchase order number or direct payment voucher number
- Detailed and itemized description of the products and/or services provided
- Sales tax information (if any)
- Except for UPS shipments, a copy of the freight bill must accompany all invoices with freight charges billed at $50 or more
Incomplete invoices will result in a delay of payment.
Invoices should be sent to:
SJSU Accounts Payable
129 South 10th Street
San Jose, CA 95192-0041
For more information, contact Accounts Payable.