Electronic & Information Technology
The U.S. Access Board defines E&IT as any equipment or interconnected system or subsystem of equipment that is used in the creation, conversion or duplication of data or information. E&IT includes:
- Software applications and operating systems.
- Web-based intranet information and applications.
- Telecommunications products.
- Video and multimedia products.
- Self-contained, closed products.
- Desktop and portable computers.
- Information, documentation and support.