Bargaining Units 2, 5, 7, 9
The University-wide annual review program applies to staff employees in all bargaining units, with the exception of Unit 3-Faculty.
Full-time permanent and part-time permanent State employees are reviewed annually using the annual forms.
Probationary-status university employees are reviewed using the annual forms, but remain on their contract-mandated probationary performance review schedule until such time when they reach permanent status, and then enter into the campus annual review cycle.
The annual review cycle covers the performance review period for bargaining units 2, 5, 7, and 9. The review period is the full calendar year preceeding the employee's anniversary date with the university.
The following documents will help you prepare for your performance review:
- CSUEU Annual Review Period (PDF)
- CSUEU Annual Performance Review (xls)
- CSUEU Staff Pre-Performance Review Worksheet (PDF)
- CSUEU Probationary Performance Review Form (xls)
- CSUEU Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)
- Contact your Equal Opportunity and Workforce Planning team to request an MPP or Staff Position Description Template
Temporary employees with appointments of 1 year or longer are reviewed during the annual cycle on the annual forms.
For more information, contact Organizational Development & Training.