5 Steps to the Graduation Application Process
- Go to this website and complete the graduation application.
- Make sure to check the box for the semester of your anticipated graduation at the top. Your semester of graduation is the same one of your internship.
- Make sure you identify a Bachelor of Science of Recreation, Concentration Therapeutic Recreation. http://www.sjsu.edu/registrar/forms/
- Line that says “non-SJSU college work not yet submitted…” please list all classes you plan to take in the future (all remaining classes after this semester).
- Line that says “List the college courses in which you are currently enrolled.” Please list all classes in progress.
- Print and sign the graduation application.
- Print your unofficial transcripts or pull them up on your computer.
- Fill out the MAJOR FORM using your transcripts. Make sure to accurately place the semester you completed each course. Make sure you add a “+” or a “-“ based upon your earned grade. http://www.sjsu.edu/hrtm/forms/2010/
- Attend the bi-annual graduation application seminar where you can submit these forms. Or if you missed the seminar, please email your advisor and request a graduation application review.
Course Substitution Form:
Use this form if you did not follow the plan outlined in your graduation application/Major Form. If you took a different course than what was planned, we use this form to ensure that the courses you did take will qualify for graduation and you will not be accountable to classes you did not take. See your advisor.