Welcome to the NUFS & PKG Department!Our website provides extensive information about our Department and our programs. We invite you to explore the links above. ------ Current Students, Alumni, and Affiliates: Join our Department LinkedIn Group for job opportunities and professional networking!
- San Jose State University Earns 2019 Top Ranking for Nutrition Program. Read about it here.
- Circle of Friends Scholarships ($2000 each) due Friday, 3/15 at 5:00 PM. To qualify:
- Undergraduate students must have completed at least 12 units of NUFS major courses, have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 for all SJSU courses, and have at least one semester of coursework remaining.
- Graduate students must have completed at least 6 units of graduate-contract eligible units, have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5 for all SJSU courses, and have at least one semester of coursework remaining.
- See Scholarship Form for additional details.
- Professor Fritz Yambrach is featured in a January 2019 post by the SJSU Newsroom: "CSU Shares Profile of SJSU's Fritz Yambrach, Professor and Inventor".
- ATTENTION Transfer Students: You must take the Writing Skills Test (WST) at your current institution during your last semester. For example, if you are transferring to SJSU in Fall 2019, then you must take the WST at your current institution during Spring 2019.
- Current Graduate Students: Applications for the Circle of Friends Graduate Research Assistance Award ($1,000) is now accepted year-round. Apply today!