I. Information Technology Services (ITS) supports the campus network, phones, wireless, financial and student information system software, and email.
- Technical Assistance
Your first point of contact for technical support is the IT Help Desk.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 408-924-1530
- Submit a Ticket
- Status of Campus Systems: System Status
- Campus Email
- Log in to SJSU Email. SJSU Gmail accounts end in @sjsu.edu.
- SJSUOne - This is your consolidated password account for wireless Internet and other web-based applications.
- MySJSU - This is a portal to the staff, faculty and student information system.
To connect securely to SJSU's wireless networks you will need to:
- Have a working Wi-Fi (wireless) network device with the connection turned on.
- Have your SJSU ID.
- Use the SJSU ID to set up your SJSUOne account with password.
- Open your browser. Log into SJSU Wireless with your SJSUOne account and password.
II. Academic Technology (AT) supports classroom technology, teaching and learning software, and media production.