I. Information Technology Services (ITS) supports the campus network, phones, wireless, financial and student information system software, and email.
- IT Help Desk
Your first point of contact for technical support is the IT Help Desk.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 408-924-1530
- Submit a Ticket:iSupport@SJSU
- Status of Campus Systems:SystemStatus
- Campus Email
- Log in to SJSU Email. Google SJSU Gmail ends in @sjsu.edu
- SJSUOne - This is your consolidated password account for wireless Internet and other web based applications.
- MySJSU - This is a portal to the staff, faculty and student information system.
To connect securely to SJSU's wireless networks you will need to:
- Have a working WiFi (wireless) network device with the connection turned on.
- Have your SJSU ID.
- Use the SJSU ID to set up your SJSU One account with password.
- Open your browser. Log into SJSU Wireless with your SJSUOne account and password.
II. Academic Technology (AT) supports classroom technology, teaching and learning software and media production.