Presentations and Publications
Following are presentations and papers related to the Data Science for All project to date.
- L.J. Albert (2022). Introduction to Pandas Tutorial. This zip file includes an original case study, a modified version of the Tableau Sample-Superstore data-set Dataset (original available here), and a detailed tutorial that builds on the case to teach basic Pandas functions.
- S.Jensen, L.J. Albert, and E. Huerta (2021). Data Science for All: Apache Spark & Jupyter Notebooks. 2021 Pre-ICIS SIGDSA Symposium on Analytics and AI for a Sustainable and Resilient Future, December 11-12, Austin, TX.
- A. Kapoor, L.J. Albert, and S. Jensen. Data Science Trend Report Spring 2021.
- L.J. Albert, E. Huerta, and S. Jensen, Python Foundations: Data Science for All. Presented at the 2019 Pre-ICIS SIGDSA Symposium on Inspiring Mindset for Innovation with Business Analytics and Data Science, Munich, Germany, December 2019.
- S. Jensen, E. Huerta, S. Dhar, and L.J. Albert, Data Science for All, presented at the 2019 Academic Technology Expo (ATXpo), Santa Clara, CA, October 2019.
- S. Jensen, L.J. Albert, E. Huerta, and S. Dhar, Data Science for All. In Proceedings of the 2019 Americas Conference on Information Systems (AMCIS), Cancun, Mexico, August 2019.