Public Health Peer Advisors
Public Health Peer Advisors are Public Health students who volunteer to help other students navigate their way through the major. Peer Advisors go through training each semester to be sure they are up to date on degree requirements. They are a great resource for students interested in the major and those currently pursuing a degree in Public Health.
Drop in advising with peer advisors is available throughout the semester. You do not need to schedule an appointment for advising; all appointments will be first come first served. You also ask questions via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
PEER ADVISING TASKS
The following are tasks that Peer Advisors can help with:
- Course and schedule planning
- Questions about the major or minor in health science
- Questions about careers for health science majors
- Help with locating and filling out forms
- Advice on classes, instructors, etc.
Regular peer advising will begin again at the start of the fall semester.