The Division of Student Affairs welcomes all SJSU students on campus for the start of the fall semester!
About Student Affairs
The departments of Health, Wellness, and Student Services help you learn about yourself, build on your strengths, and resolve immediate care needs to maintain your health and well-being.
We are dedicated to supporting students with their academic goals, providing holistic support, leading transformational programs, and providing high quality transition experiences.
- Center for Asian Pacific Islander Student Empowerment
- Aspire Program
- Black Leadership and Opportunity Center (BLOC)
- El Centro (Chicanx/Latinx Student Success Center)
- Educational Opportunity Program (EOP)
- Guardian Scholars Program (GSP)
- McNair Scholars Program
- New Student and Family Programs (NSFP)
- Peer Connections
The NASPA Undergraduate Fellow Program (NUFP) is a mentoring program for undergraduate students wishing to explore and better understand the field of student affairs and/or higher education. Fellows have opportunities for scholarships, on-campus mentorship, and professional development events.
The Division of Student Affairs office is located on the fifth floor of Clark Hall in Room 531. You can also contact us by phone at 408-924-5900 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.