Immigration & Nonresident Alien Taxation Specialist
Our Immigration & Nonresident Alien Tax Specialist provides support and resources to the campus community regarding SJSU compliance of federal and state laws and regulations as they relate to the employment and taxation of foreign nationals receiving salary and income payments from us.
- Answers questions regarding the employment of foreign nationals at SJSU.
- Conducts Nonresident Alien Tax assessment for SJSU auxiliaries.
- Reviews Form I-9 work eligibility for foreign national employees.
- Serves as resource for federal Nonresident Alien Tax regulations, including:
- Monitoring of SJSU compliance of federal and state tax laws and regulations.
- Process implementation.
Immigration & Nonresident Alien Tax Specialist
Accounts Payable, Clark Hall 500
Phone: 408-924-2262, Fax: 408-924-7190