The Role of CFAC
Annual Budget Reports
Campus Fee Program
Campus Reserve Policy
Finance Hot Topics & What's Up Presentations
Student Success, Excellence and Technology (SSETF) Information
CFAC is a working committee, serving in an advisory role, reviewing campus fee proposals and making recommendation to the campus President. All decisions made by CFAC concering fee proposals are governed by Executive Order (EO) 1102.
The committee is comprised of 11 members who serve one- fiscal year terms, with reappointments allowed. Membership is as follows:
- Associate Students President, or designee
- Five students selected by Associated Students in accordance with normally established procedures
- Academic Senate Chair, or designee
- One faculty member, appointed by the campus President after consultation with the Executive Committee of the Academic Senate
- One representative from the Academic Affairs Division, appointed by the campus President
- One representative from the Adminstration and Finance Division, appointed by the campus President
- Once representative from the Student Affairs Division, appointed by the campus President
From these members, the campus President annually appoints one person to act as the chairperson of CFAC.
The committee meets at least once a semester, and as needed when fee proposals are brought forward for review.