Contracts and Purchasing Services
Annual Budget Reports
Campus Fee Program
Campus Reserve Policy
Finance Hot Topics & What's Up Presentations
Student Success, Excellence and Technology (SSETF) Information
Contracts and Purchasing Services is a part of the Finance Division's Acquisition Management Department. The Acquisition Management Department's Mission Statement is:
Our mission is to provide the best value for the campus community by teaming with out customers to deliver innovative, effective and efficient acquisition services.
The goal of Contracts & Purchasing Services Department is to acquire the products and services your department needs at a reasonable cost, consistent with your quality and time requirements, and in compliance with state and federal laws and regulations. Specifically, we:
- Award purchase orders to vendors in accordance with SJSU, CSU, federal and state requirements.
- Prepare Requests for Information (RFIs), Requests for Quotes (RFQs), Requests for Bids (RFBs) and Requests for Proposals (RFPs) that are sent to vendors.
- Provide information on and establish leases and financing arrangements.
- Take action to ensure equal opportunity in SJSU business contracting.
- Review campus needs and award contracts and agreements.
- Search out new products on request.
- Arrange for demonstrations of products.
- Maintain purchasing records and handle state procurement audits.
- Support SJSU's recycling and waste reduction programs.