Contracts and Purchasing Services
2014/2015 Budget Process Information
Annual Budget Reports
Campus Fee Program
Common Financial System (CFS)
Financial Transaction Services (FTS)
Student Success, Excellence and Technology (SSETF) Information
Our goal is to acquire the products and services your department needs at a reasonable cost, consistent with your quality and time requirements, and in compliance with state and federal laws and regulations. Specifically, we:
- Award purchase orders to vendors in accordance with SJSU, CSU and state requirements.
- Prepare Requests for Information (RFIs), Requests for Quotes (RFQs), Requests for Bids (RFBs) and Requests for Proposals (RFPs) that are sent to vendors.
- Provide information on and establish leases and financing arrangements.
- Take action to ensure equal opportunity in SJSU business contracting.
- Review campus needs and award local agreements.
- Search out new products on request.
- Arrange for demonstrations of products.
- Maintain purchasing records and handle state procurement audits.
- Support SJSU's recycling and waste reduction programs.