Finance Open Lab
Finance Open labs are informal sessions where personnel from Finance and Administrative
Applications are available to assist department users who have access to the finance
systems: CFS, CFS Finance Data Warehouse and Financial Transaction Services (FTS). Come
to open lab for help on a number of topics, including:
- Understanding procurement policies and guidelines
- Entering requisitions and travel reimbursements in FTS
- Obtaining payment status on a voucher
- Assistance in reviewing financial activity in a CFS Data Warehouse report
- Navigating the Finance website
- Recording receipts and inspections in CFS
Employees in need of training to access the finance systems should review the Finance
Training section for a list of courses to complete in order to access the systems.
Open Lab Schedule
For current schedule, see Finance Open Lab Schedule in FinanceConnect Blog.