Accounts Payable Forms
- American Express Corporate Card Application (pdf)
Used to obtain an American Express Corporate Card.
- American Express Corporate Card Reinstatement (pdf)
Used to reinstate an American Express Corporate Card.
- Authorization to Use Privately Owned Vehicles on State Business Std. 261
Any employee that uses a privately owned vehicle to conduct official university business must complete this form annually.
- Certification of Receipt of Goods (pdf)
Used to replace a lost receipt.
- Employee Reimbursement Direct Deposit Authorization (pdf)
Used to request that your personal reimbursements be deposited directly into your bank account.
- Generic Invoice (pdf)
Used to provide additional information for supporting documents (i.e., receipts, invoices, requests for payment of stipend, lecturers, and honorariums).
- GoCard Application (pdf)
Used to obtain or make changes to an existing US Bank GoCard.
- Hospitality Expense Justification (pdf)
Used when ordering or requesting payment/reimbursement of hospitality expense.
- Hotel/Motel Transient Occupancy Tax Waiver Std. 236
Used when checking into a hotel or motel to request an exemption from occupancy taxes.
- Nonresident Alien Tax Assessment General Contact Information (pdf)
Used by nonresident aliens to provide contact information for initial tax assessment with NRAT specialist.
- Petty Cash Request (pdf)
Used to buy products less that $50 (not including tax).
- ProCard Application (pdf)
Used to obtain or make changes to an existing US Bank ProCard.
- Registration Payment Request (pdf)
Used to pay for conference, class, or convention registration fees.
- Request for Approval of Travel (xls)
Used by non-SJSU employees to request authorization to travel for business.
- Travel Reimbursement Request (xls)
Used by non-SJSU employees to request reimbursement of business travel expenses.
- Vehicle Accident Report Std. 270
Drivers complete this form whenever a state-owned vehicle, privately owned vehicle or rental car driven on state business is involved in an accident,
- Wireless Device Authorization (pdf)
Used to authorize a monthly expense allowance for employees determined to require voice and/or data service as part of their assigned responsibilities.